West Virginia Jail Authority was incorporated in 1985 and working as a correctional facility under the West Virginia Legislature Law. It is shortly written as “WVRJA”. The first and foremost obligation of WVRJA is to provide kind care to the persons by saving and securing them only when the court of law has sentenced to imprisonment. West Virginia Authority is playing an important role for the safety of the public by taxpayers, law enforcement agencies, and Government bodies. By adopting the high-quality standard, focus on security and mitigation of risk, they are performing their job in the best manners and discipline. The cost which creates taxpayer problem is controlled by this department.
There is a number of online services which are being rendered by WVRJA such as; now you can easily pay for child support payment which is governed by child support enforcement authority. For the child support payment, you have to follow the given below instructions:
Process For Child Support Payment:
- To get started with child support payment, visit the link www.wvrja.com and access the main page of this website with the assistance of a web browser.
- On the top of the front page, you will a link “Online Services”. Click here in order to proceed further.
- In the next step, there is a list of online services, but just click on “Payment” option and select “Child Support Payment System” for making an online payment in this program.
- On the next window, you will be asked about social security number that needs to be provided to pay in BCSE through credit card. Enter SSN and click on “Payment” button.
- On the next page, you are required to enter user ID and web password to log in. You may also view previous payment inquiry.
- If you are not registered and wish to pay, you need to click on “pay without registration” button to proceed
Chase bank is providing the above-mentioned online facility, therefore for making a payment you are facing any difficulty, you can call to the help desk of Chase Bank at 800-385-7097.