Wells Fargo is known as American International Company which is also referred to as bank holding company. This company involves providing helpful banking and excellent financial products and services almost all over the world. if we consider an overall portfolio of the bank, it comes on the second rank as it is the second largest bank in term of capitalization as compared to other international banks. This bank also considers as the 3rd largest bank in the world in regard to asset portfolio in the United States. Being a world’s biggest bank, it replaced the ICBC in 2015 and with the passage of time, it has also replaced Chase bank and JP Morgan bank.
The bank is also providing the facility of homeowner assistance program and returns your documents then you can easily access its official website where you have to follow the mentioned guidelines:
Process To Join Wells Fargo Program:
- To get started for availing homeowner assistance program, you are required to visit the link www.wellsfargo.com/homepreservation1 and go to the main site by using your internet browser facility.
- After accessing the homepage of the bank, you are required to click on the “Upload to our secure site” link in the blue right below the option of returning the document.
- Next, you have to click on the “Sign on” link in the middle of the page and enter the Last four digits of your Social Security Number now in the first field.
- Enter your Loan Number and your Property Zip Code now.
- Click on the blue “Continue” link at the end of the form and then follow the other process by providing the additional info that is demanded, in the end, you will have the option to upload your document back to the company.
By accessing the official site of Wells Fargo bank holding company, you can also avail other following services:
- On its official page, you can also avail different online updates, offers, CDs, banking account and saving accounts.
- Wells Fargo has also provided the facility of investment and insurance services.