The Vanilla Prepaid Master card is given the company named as People Trust. You can also get this card from other companies such as Walmart, London Drugs, Giant Tiger, Mac’s and Shell. You can easily access card account and perform a number of activates. You can check the balance of your card by providing the card number, date of expiration and three digits CVV number. This balance check service is free and you can check current purchases, take out the print of statements and check the leftover balance in your Vanilla prepaid card.
Set Of Instructions To Check Balance Of Your Card:
- You are supposed to go to the web browser of your choice and then insert the provided link www.vanillaprepaid.com into search tab of that browser.
- After inserting the link you have to press the button of “Go” to reach the home page of the site.
- When the main page of the website will be shown on your screen then you have to insert the card number which is made up of sixteen digits into the required box.
- You are requested to give the date of expiration of card with month and year.
- After that, you need to type the three digits CVV number into the specified field.
- Now you will be asked to hit on the option which is entitled as “Sign in” to check the balance of your card.
What Is The Procedure For Card Activation?
When you buy your card you need to activate it first before using it. You are required to sign your card from the back side as quickly as you purchase or get the card. The company suggests you note down the customer care number as well as card number on a paper so you can show it to the company if you lost your card. You need to keep both of these safely.