Now by accessing the website of PA claims and conveniently file the Pennsylvania Unemployment claim biweekly through online way. If by hand, you want to apply for unemployment application then you are required to send your mail to the office of unemployment so that you can easily get unemployment benefit conveniently. For this purpose, you have to call at 888-313-7284. Keeping in view your all circumstances, if you have been approved for unemployment then unemployment benefit will be started to receive in the form of direct deposit in the provided account on the monthly basis. Initially, you are required to keep in contact with the administration of the PA office so that you can keep a check on the Pennsylvania unemployment benefits status.
If you want to check the status of your claim then you have to visit the official website of the Pennsylvania department and follow the below-narrated steps:
How To Get Login Access:
- To get started for checking claim status, you are required to visit the link www.uc.pa.gov and go to the main site through your web browser.
- As you come on the homepage of this website, you can check your UC claim status application by entering your social security number in the first field and PIN on the second field to get login access.
- If you want to check the status of your benefit payment then click on the provided link and go to the next page where you have to follow the given screen instructions for getting benefit payment status.
Other Online Services:
By accessing the official site of the office of Unemployment compensation you can get the following online services:
- You can file your initial claim
- You can promptly get help from FAQs
- UC handbook and PA career link.