TV Guide is a television channel based on American magazine which provides services two times in a week including different list television programs, related news, and important information. Not only this, it has enhanced its services by telecasting other programs such as; conversation on different topics and celebrity interviews, horoscopes, issues related news, puzzles of crossword and film evaluations. TV Guide magazine in printed form is possessed and owned by NTVB media, whereas electronic media is controlled and owned by CBS Interactive. In order to extend its exclusive services and facilities, it has made an agreement to use all electronic features and programs on mobile application either through android mobile or iPhone. This facility is rendered just to motivate viewers to get access to this television channel any time anywhere you are.
In order to get this latest facility on your smartphone, you have to follow some instructional steps which will enable you to watch this channel on your mobile by having the internet facility.
- Firstly, go to the main page by clicking on the link tvguide.com through your web browser available on your smartphone.
- On its official page, review all its features, trailers and program types gradually by scrolling downward.
- In the bottom of the page, you will find two icons, “download app for iPhone” and “download app for android”
- Click on the appropriate icon as per the model of your mobile. On clicking, you will lead directly to TV Guide play store, where you have to click on “Install” button.
- Next, you will be asked about your email address and password. Provide information and press sign in button.
- After that select your mobile model company and press “Install” button. An application will be installed on your smartphone.
For using the mobile features, you may have to pay some levied charges. These charges may include the fee of text messages that you receive and usage of data transmission of TV Guide channel. You viewing all additional services, you have to subscribe first through your wireless data provider. It is pertinent to note here these charges are not charged by the company rather it is charged by data service provider for which first you have to contact the service provider for confirmation of charges.