In order to avail the earning points outside the market as well as in SAKS market, the first MasterCard holders have the opportunity to avail of this facility. In other words, this concept can be elaborate as this card be can use to gain a number of rewards points by having membership in purchasing of groceries and spas, dining out, filling of the tank with gas and fuel, joining Gym etc. In addition to these facilities, your SAKS MasterCard can be used for getting other attractive online benefits such as you can obtain the gift of $25 on every first purchase, hot sales notification, anticipated events notification along with invitation etc. Another attractive benefit is available for all international user of SAKS MasterCard that no charges are deducted on foreign transactions. All the SAKS cardholders are required to get registration at its official site so that they can get the online facilities by accessing an online account.
As the SAKS MasterCard is issued by Capital One, therefore cardholders are required to access its link and get registration for getting an online account:
How To Register At SAKS
- To get started with the registration process, explore the main link www.saksmastercard.com and have access to its official site through a web browser.
- On its main page, you will ask about the sign Enter username and password for secure login, but if you are a new customer, click on “Set up My Account” button right below on the same page.
- On the next window, you are required to put necessary data in the respective field. Card number, date of birth, social security number and press continue button.
- Next, you are required to setup username and password for registration. Now go back and use same username and password for login purpose.
- All Platinum cardholders will enter in the Platinum tier on the purchases of $25000 and earn 6 points on each dollar.
- Customer will enter in the Elite tier on the purchases of $10000 and earn 4 points on each dollar.
- Customer will put in Premier Tier on the purchases of $5000 and earn 2 points on each dollar.