US bank is responsible for issuing of gift cards either it is MasterGfift card or Visa card. You are required to check the balance of gift card by giving the account number in case of returning consumers. You can make an online account by entering the sixteen digits gift card number. Those customers who are unable to use the card to buy anything in the first year they will be charged an inactivity fee which can be given out from the balance of your gift card. You are supposed to go through the following instructions to check the balance of your card online.
Detailed Procedure To Check Gift Card Balance:
- To begin the process you are required to insert the target URL link of the site into the address bar of any search engine.
- The website link is obtained over here www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
- After reaching the homepage of the website you are supposed to type the card account number into the given field if you are a returning cardholder.
- Hit on the black color option which is mentioned as “Login”.
- If you do not have an account then you have to create an account by adding the sixteen digits card number into the provided box.
- Now check the button which is stated as “Enter”.
- After creating an account you can check the balance of your card online.
What Can I Do If My Card Is Stolen Or Lost?
Your card should be registered to get an alternate card. You have to give a copy of the card, purchase receipt and document to confirm your individuality if you do not register your card. You need to give the card number if you have registered card. You have to contact on the given number if you lost your card to tell the representative about your problem. The number is 1 888 853 9536.