Now under the conjunction of MassDOT, appeal for tickets and paying ticket through online way have become very easy for you. If you want to know about MassDOT then you have to visit its official site for gathering maximum information. It is basically the Department of Transportation of Massachusetts. This department was first incorporated in 2009 with the objective to take care of licensing, transportation registration, Aeronautics and overseeing the Public Transits. Currently, the office Headquarter is situated at 10 Park Plaza Boston. From this office, it is controlling and operating all the business activities for providing maximum benefits like registration, construction, and other services.
If you want to pay park ticket by availing the facility of MassDOT in an easy way then you have to follow the below narrated important instructions:
How To Pay Parking Ticket At MassDOT:
- To get started for paying a parking ticket, you need to visit the link www.parkingticketpayment.com/massdot and go to the main site by using fast internet connection.
- As you will reach its official page, you have to scroll down to the end and click on the pay my tickets button.
- On the next page, you are required to provide your ticket number.
- In the next field, select the State your vehicle is registered in and press Tab to move to the next field.
- Then enter the number of your vehicle’s plate without state and spaces. Click on to the green “Continue” button.
After clicking on the submit button, all the provided data will be submitted to the concerned department. Next, you can pay your online bill after getting clearance from RMV within a period of 4 days, but if you are going to mail payment then this process will complete within 14 days of the submission.