NetSpend is the American based organization which is giving the financial services associated with the debit card and master card. These cards are mainly issued by FDIC and in association with another bank. You can use a debit card for shopping within the United States. You can draw money from your debit card worldwide. You can use the card at any of the gas stations, to purchase groceries or other things. Before using you need to activate your NetSpend card online by going through the under mentioned steps.
Entire Procedure To Activate Your Card Online:
- Initially, you when you get your card in the mail then you have to activate it first.
- For this purpose, you are required to insert the authorized URL link of the website into the address bar.
- You can get the link from here www.netspend.com/activate
- When you get the main page of the website then you are supposed to type the card number of sixteen to twenty digits without dashes or spaces into the given field.
- Check on the option which is labeled as “Activate card”.
- In the next step, you have to insert your account number and three digits CVV number into the given blanks.
- After giving the required details you have to hit the button of “Continue” and fill your personal information form by clicking on the option of “Save”.
- Your card has been activated now and you will get the mail about the activation details.
You can manage your account conveniently after login your account on this site. You can make any transaction by login to your account whether deposits, balance inquiry or withdraw. You can enjoy other features such as memberships, anytime alert via iPhone or Android and many others. If you have any issue regarding card activation you can go to the FAQ of the site or you may call at their toll-free numbers anytime.