For home and kitchen management product, storage and services along with preparation of home with different product line get the help of Tupperware. Earl Tupper in 1942, developed the first bell-shaped container and after a continued struggle and hard work, this brand came to the public in 1948. Tupperware is a fast growing company which is rendering services in making, producing and distributing a different kind of products throughout the world that is, in fact, a subsidiary and owned by Tupperware brands. Its sales and marketing department is making progress and till to date, it has been reported that approx. 1.9 million sales executive are working for its products marketing on a contract basis. it also has been reported by Indonesia that more than 0.25 million people are working for its marketing.
Being an existing customer, you can place an online order for the purchase of products by logging into an account or for new customers; you are required to open a new account by following the below-narrated instructions:
How To Create A New Account:
- In the first, you are required to go to the link www.mytupperware.com and get the privilege of its official site by using available internet browser.
- As you come to the main site, you will see a sign in the portal on the right side of the page. You are now required to enter your username, password and finally click on “Login” button to access your online account.
- If you are not enrolled yet, click on the below link in pink color “Sign Up” and move forward with the creation of the online account.
- On the next page, you may choose to sign up packages as per the given features and benefits. By click on any of the sign-up option, you will be asked to provide your consultant ID and password to update the user.
- On the next, page you have to follow the screen instruction and complete your sign up process.
Point To Be Noted:
It is strongly recommended that subscription plan is suggested for Tupperware website through which your all business requirement can be covered. In this regard, Tupperware suggests you commence with driving plus account initially.