Asthma is no doubt a very troublesome disease. A patient who has become the victim of asthma lives a very restless life. To know about the treatment and consequences of asthma, a complete medical study and research are available for patients. Now the patient can get the chance to visit the official website to participate in the research program conducted by a fully professional and expert team of doctors. If we talk about the symptoms of asthma, it is very irritating and discomfort for all patients throughout the daytime and nighttime. Asthma clinical research program facilitates the patients to go through a clinical comprehensive study through which you can at least curtail down the intensity of this disease.
This chronic disease can be controlled by taking comprehensive assistance with proper management. The major symptoms of asthma are that it creates difficulty in breathing due to the shrinking of the airway in the lungs and create breathing problems and consequently produce a cough and chest pain. As a patient, you can also participate in the Asthma study program as per the following instructions:
Research Study Enrollment:
- To participate in the clinical study program, ensure a visit at the link www.mytrialforasthma.com and access the official page by connecting your device with internet connection.
- As you reach on the homepage, you will see an option; “see if you qualify”. Click here to locate in the section of “Studies enrolling now”.
- Next, you need to mention your date of birth and click on the tab of “Next”.
- In the next field, you are required to give your personal details including your first and last name, email, and phone.
- In the next fields, you are supposed to pick the country from given list.
- Enter your street address, apartment, flour or building, zip code, city name and pick the state.
- Once you have given the details then you need to click on the blue “Next” tab and then complete the other steps by following the monitor directions.
- If you are going to take part in this study, you must have the age of 18 years or more than that.
- You as a parent can apply for a research study if your child is a patient of asthma.
- Recheck all the provided answers to questions before final submission.