Strong communication within an organization and out of the organization plays an important role in the business development. The gap in communication always creates hurdles among the staff members and over affect working outcomes. To overcome on all these communication dips, My Lowe’s life has designed an online web portal through which existing employees of the company as well as a former staff member can communicate with each other regarding official matters. Through this web portal, all working employees can have secured connection with other workers and management of the company as well. They can also come to know about working shift, workload in a week, schedule of work and interconnection with former staff about different relevant topics.
If you want to avail the services of Lowe’s Life through its login access to strong communication between employees and former staff for the official matter. You can avail this online service with the help of following instructions:
Points To Be Followed:
- First of all, you are required to visit the link www.myloweslife.com and access its official site by using your internet browser.
- As you get access to its front page, you will see login access portal on the main webpage through which employees can access its login facility of the specially designed web portal.
- You are required to enter the sales number in the first field and password to the second field and finally, click on the “Login” button.
- If you are former Lowe’s employee and want to get HR-related information then you have to access the link given below as “Click here”.
- If you have forgotten your password, access link “forgot password” and retrieve it by using the screen instructions.
Secure Login access:
The web portal which is introduced by Lowe’s Life is secured and protected by all means. If you want to get the facility of this web portal as an existing employee or former staff, you are required to enter sale number and passcode for successful login or otherwise contact with the admin department for any issue.