WageWorks is the business leading source of tax-advantaged consumer-directed commuter, health, and employee benefit plans in the United States. It makes it effortless for employers to put forward and control Consumer-Directed Benefits for your workforce. Just register there and they will get you covered from giving educational tackles and assets to sustaining employment to the day-to-day benefit support. The high-tech technology and matchless client service make it easy for you to facilitate your employees lead happier and healthier lives.
It offers easy-to-use payments accounts that allow the employees to pay for fundamental healthcare, wellness, traveler child and elder care benefits with funds deducted from your paycheck prior
you give taxes on it.
My Flex Online is a reliable source where you will find everything you need to manage your Flexible Benefit Account.
- First, you have to open www.myflexonline.com link.
- On the homepage, you will see two options;
- Registered Participants:
- If you already have an account, simply sign in and get quick access to all information.
- Type your valid username in first space and then your password in next blank box.
- Click the “Login” button.
User Name Retrieval & Password Reset:
- Follow the link and enter the following information as it appears on your employer’s records so the system can identify you such as first name, last name, and date of birth, home ZIP code and social security number.
- Type the characters displayed in the given box and click “Next” button.
- Follow the further directions and further details such as company and password.
You need to establish your username and password. Register now to manage your account and get access to useful tools and information.
- You will see a button that says “New User Registration”, just hit it off.
- Keep your employer’s card handy as you need to provide some information to complete your registration such as your first name, last name, date of birth, home ZIP code and SSN.
- Enter the characters in “CAPTCHA” box.
- Press “Next” button and fill out the form with further required information such as company, profile, and password.
Collection Of Information:
They may ask you to provide Personal Information including phone number, e-mail, payment or bank account numbers as well as other details such as an employer. Company and third parties may get information from you automatically as you get access to the services.
Use Of Information: