Now the Citi Bank has provided the awesome facility to all of its valued clients that they can get online banking facility through which they can perform all their business activities without going anywhere just by sitting under the same roof even without changing Pajamas. By having online banking facility from Citi bank, now customers can pay their online credit card bills, payment of other liabilities online, sending wires, make transfers, viewing of previous and current statement and many more services. Citi bank knows very well that its client is very busy in their day to day business matter that is way bank has devised such a suitable online system for its clients so that can enjoy the friendly online system for making banking transaction through online way.
If you are an account holder of Citi bank and now want to get the facility of online banking then you have to explore the official website of Citi bank and follow the below-narrated steps for online registration:
How To Get Online Banking Facility:
- To get started for online banking facility, you are required to visit the link www.myciti.com/full and go to the main site by using a fast internet connection.
- As you come to the main site of Citi Bank, you will see a “Sign On” portal on the right side of the page. Provide here your user ID and password to get Signed on to account.
- If you are not registered yet in online banking then click on the below link “Register for online access” and go to the next page for completion of the process.
- On the next page, you have to enter your card information and click on the below button “continue set up”.
- Next, you have to follow the screen provided guidelines for completion of the online registration process.
It is pertinent to mention here that only authorized credit card holder is allowed to provide card member’s date of birth along with the provision of last four digits of social security number as well as zip code and billing address.