Baylor Scott & White Health has introduced an online account service through a web portal so that all of its employees can obtain online benefits. The company Baylor Scott & White Health has introduced a centralized online web portal for all of its main employees and other staff members who can easily get login access at any time. The company has allocated employee ID to all of its employees as well as other staff members so that they can use their own secured account. Following are some important guidelines and instructions for getting login access to employee’s ID:
How To Access Web Portal:
- First of all, you are required to go to the link www.mybayloremr.com and access the official page of Baylor Scott & White Health by using your internet browsing facility.
- As you accessed the main webpage, you are required to access any of the options like Employee, Office Staff or Non-staff Provider for getting further proceedings.
- After selecting an appropriate option, you are required to click on the link “AccessONE” to proceed for getting login access to employee ID.
- On the next page, you have to provide your User ID and click on “Submit” button in order to access your online web portal.
- If you are new and want to activate your account, then you have to click on the below link “Registration” by going through the process.
- You will be led to new page where you are required to enter your personal information like date of birth, Social security number, network account name, first name, last name, middle name, Display name, Home division, Identity type, account type, department, Job title, Manager, Effective date and finally click on the “Submit” button.
As it has been described in above that it is secured web portal, therefore you are required to enter your social security number without entering dashes and the date format must be in “mm/dd/yyyy” so that you can successfully get login access.