Kentucky is an organization which is related to workforce department. It is giving a large number of services to its customers including jobs, unemployment services of insurance, labor market and many others. You are required to do not worry if you lost your job. Now you can easily get the unemployment benefits claim. Office of employment and training allowed the inhabitants of Kentucky to file a claim for unemployment benefits by visiting the online site or you can do it from your phone. You need to give the SSN, PIN and personal details to apply for the claim.
Complete Procedure To File A Claim:
- In the very first stage of the procedure, you need to insert the official link www.kewes.ky.gov of the website into the search bar.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of”Unemployment services” from the drop-down list.
- Now click on the option of “File or access your claim”. You have to read all the details and after understanding that hit on the option of “I agree”.
- When you check this button a new page opens where you have to log in your account by giving the SSN and four digits PIN and click on the option of “Submit”.
- But if you do not have an account then you are supposed to hit on the option of “New user” to create an online account.
- Provide the required details into the given marked fields and push the button which is labeled as “Next”.
- Complete the process of registration and file a claim of unemployment benefits for about twenty-four hours.
Forgot Your PIN:
If you forgot your PIN number you can easily recover it by giving your first and last name as well as Social Security Number. Remember that you have to insert the SSN without dashes or spaces.