Now every individual who is a legal resident of at least 50 states of America and PR can easily get the membership of JCPenny rewards program with the minimum age limit 18 years and older. Every individual who is qualifying all above criteria can easily get a membership for JCPenny credit card as well reward program. It is further to mention here that this program membership is not available for governmental agencies, partnerships, nonprofit organization, businesses, and corporations.
If you are being an individual, if you are a member and now want to manage your online account then you have to explore its official site and you have to follow the below mentioned instructions:
How To Manage Online Account:
- To get started to manage the online account of JCPenny, you need to visit the link www.jcpenneyrewards.com/credit and go to its official site by using fast internet connection.
- When you will come to its homepage, you will see a link “manage your account online” on the front page of this website. click on this link and proceed next.
- On the next page, you have to enter your User ID and Password to get login access or otherwise if you do not have login access then click on the below “Register” button.
- On the next page, you have to enter the first card number and zip code and then click on the below red button “continue”.
- On the next page, you have to follow the screen instructions to complete the process of registration.
By getting registration, you can get the following online benefits and offers:
- Now you can earn rewards 2x faster by using JCPenny Credit card.
- You can also get $10 rewards after collecting 200 rewards points.