Home Depot is one of the most important home improvements vendor based in the United States. Home Depot Card main purpose is to give the economic support to its cardholders through giving a number of benefits. You can access your card account by sign up your account on the credit card account website. Through the card account you can easily pay your bill, request paperless billing as well as you can check current reports. If you have an account then you need to change your password between sixty to ninety days.
Set Of Commands To Sign Up Your Card Account:
- In the first step of the process, you need to navigate to the official website of the company by inserting the given link www.homedepot.com/mycard into the search bar.
- You have to hit on the option which is stated as “Sign up” to start the process.
- When you hit off this button then you will be given a form to be filled by you, for example, you have to type in your name, email id, address, APT number, city name, state, zip code and number.
- In the next blanks you need to insert the annual income, residential status, annual income if you get from other sources, monthly rental fee, and finance.
- You are supposed to enter your date of birth, SSN and license number into the provided fields.
- If you want to get paperless statement then choose the provided option. Agree with the terms and conditions by hitting the checkbox.
- You have to clack on the button of “Sign up” and complete the process.
What Can I Do If I Have Any Issue Regarding Sign Up Process?
You can contact customer service if you have any issue related to your card account. The number is 866 875 5488. You can also send your problems or issues by mailing your problems on the specified address of Home Depot.