The set of all business transactions which have been done within a financial year like advances and repayment history is referred as Credit Reporting. This report further assists in calculating credit score and debt burden report and on the basis of this analysis, a future plan is made for a company or for an individual that how much more loan can be taken in next financial year. This free of cost credit reporting facility is being offered by United State Government to get help from the three best organizations Trans-Union, Experian and Equifax. This facility is now available for all its citizens who are living in United State.
Whereas, it is pertinent to narrate here that you can avail this facility free of cost once a year since it is not possible for all these companies to provide without the certain sum of amount. It is the idea of some people that these credit reports are totally free of cost. Yes, it is true, but when you are requesting to get a report from these companies. First few pages will be downloaded free, but for the complete and comprehensive report, you have to pay a certain sum of amount.
In order to get free of cost credit report by having an online facility, you have to fulfill online form and some essential information by adopting the following steps:
Steps To Get Free Online Credit Report:
- Go to the link www.freecreditreport.com and access the official page with the help of web browser.
- On its main page, click on the icon “Get Your Free Credit Report” to further proceed for providing necessary information.
- On the next window, information will be asked in 4 different steps that need to be fulfilled.
- In the first step, provide your first and last name. Middle initial and Suffix.
- Next, provide zip code, city, state, phone number and email address which are essential in the first step.
- In the last, select the reason for checking credit report from the drop-down list and click on submit and continue button.
- You will then be proceeded to next step # 2. Similarly, complete all steps and finish to see your final credit report.
Whenever you want to get the free credit report, you have to sign up for trial membership available on the site. If you do not cancel this membership within the 7 days, you will be charged with certain some of the amounts that you have to pay within a month.