If we talk about the provision of exceptional products & services then Flagstar bank comes at the first rank. This bank is providing excellent and distinctive products keeping in view the personal need of the customers. In 1987, this bank was called as Chartered bank and currently, it is referred to as Federal Savings bank. Flagstar Bank is offered a variety of financial products and tools to all types of customers belonging to large businesses or small-scale businesses. The key reason for the success is to hear the demand and requirement of customer and act upon it accordingly keeping in view all the financial merits and demerits. If a bank has provided you any advancing facility then you can have MyLoan access by opening an online account at its official site as online account access provides you a lot of benefits in regard of your loan management.
To get MyLoan access, you are required to follow the given below necessary guidelines:
How To Access MyLoan:
- To get started with the service, visit the given link www.flagstar.com and access the main page of this website with the help of web surfacing browser.
- After having homepage access, click on Login button and select MyLoan option under the combo box, then enter username and password. If you are new users, then click “Sign Up” link right below the Login button to proceed ahead for the registration
- You will be led to next page for Signing up to MyLoan. This process comprises of 5 steps which are necessary to fulfill for complete registration.
- The first step is about account verification which needs a first name, last name, social security number, and valid account number and then clicks to “Next” button.
- Similarly, complete all steps by entering correct information and get successful registration.
Benefits Of MyLoan:
Obviously, you are getting a monthly statement, if you are availing loan facility. On the top of this statement, you can access your Loan account number, but if you are waiting for the approval of loan then you can get your loan number in your welcome email. If you want further assistance, you may also call at 800-968-7700 within the working days.