In the Deep South area of United States, Entergy Corporation is rendering the electric power through retail production and distribution. Louisiana is the place where is built its headquarter. The mission of the company is to render cheap electric energy, streetcar, maintenance of bus lines and gas. With the effective and efficient way, it is providing electric power without any break and rest. From the start of every year, they chalk out the plan of total energy consumption in a year and enhance electric power as per the requirement in the grid with outstanding service statistical way. In case of any wire breakage or any other issues is measured and tested through infrared and hotspot technology which find out the point of short-circuiting or failure of power. After finding out problem spots, they ensure the maintenance promptly and ensure power energy continuation.
Now you can pay your monthly bills online with the help of offered payment plans by the company. To overcome bothersome payment plans, the company has introduced different choices of payment just to provide relief to customers. Now customers can also pay their monthly bills by credit card or by debit card as per the following given instructions:
Billing Payment Method:
- For online billing process, you have to visit the link www.entergy-neworleans.com and open the main page by your internet explorer.
- At its homepage, click on “Payment Option” then you will be led to a new page where a number of billing options are available for bill calculation and bill payment.
- In the section of “How and where to pay my bill”, select option “pay by credit /Debit card”. You will be asked for a login to Bill matrix. Click on this button for successful login.
- Next, you are required to have a copy of the bill in your hand for easy bill payment through Bill matrix.
- Enter utility account number and QPC (Quick Pay Center) which is available on the copy of the bill and then click to continue.
Online Feature Of Entergy:
Entergy is offering different online features which are given below:
- Orleans Parish peoples are being facilitated with electric power energy.
- Up to 150 miles, its transmission lines have been spread
- 1 Million MWh is being produced with 22 sub-stations