In the current era, there is a large number of companies which are providing excellent services in the field of technology and communication. Similarly, in United State AT&T is also a brand leader in the field of communication which is providing services in communication and technology. No doubt, due to its large contribution in this field, it is known as the largest company as compared to other companies in the same field. Those customers who are availing the products and services of AT&T are now getting a large number of benefits online. if the customers have opened an online account at its official site, then they can get online services of the company which are especially rendered for valued customers i.e they can easily pay their bills online, prints of bills and other online benefits.
If you have purchased from AT&T and want to make online billing payment, you have to follow given below necessary guidelines:
Method For Online Bills Payment:
- To get started with the billing process, make a visit at www.customerservice.att.com by using internet explorer.
- As you come on the homepage, click on sign up button for online bill payment available under the section “Billing and Account support”.
- After getting access of bill payment outstanding amount, prepare a cheque or PO/DD according to bill payment.
- On the back of the cheque, write correct AT&T account number and attached payment slip with cheque or PO/DD.
- Put all in an envelope and send to company address which is already printed on the envelope.
- Before sending payment cheque to Company, make it sure, it should be well before the due date.
- If you are going to make payment through the telephonic call, you must have credit card number or checking account.
- By having all detail, call its customer service number and make payment as per instruction is given.
- For making payment personally, locate the nearby center by calling its help desk customer service.
- Have a visit to nearest payment collection center and pay the bill as per billing amount through cash, cheque or PO/DD.
- All the payment which are received personally after 7:00 PM, will be posted to system on next working day from the date of the transaction.
Online Billing Technique:
For those customers who want to pay their bills through online procedure i.e through direct debit, they have to register themselves by providing credit card number so that payment can automatically be transferred to the company.