In 1932, 76 gasoline California based Union Oil Company was first time incorporated. As a gas station signage, the iconic orange ball was made its introduction in 1962. Proper Antenna balls began to distribute shortly in 1967 that you can see till to date on Cars. Lyman Stewart was the founder of 76 Company which was known as Union Oil Company based in California State. With the passage of time, the product brand became a landmark around the West Coast starting from Los Angeles to Spokane.
Either you have planned for the coastal of PCH or you have everyday travel so with the facility of Drive Savvy Rewards credit card you will be there safe and sound with excellent experience by saving your money on every filling from the station. Now you can earn 10 cents per gallon by opening a new account that you can check on the credit card statement within the first 90 days. Afterward, you can earn 5 cents per gallon.
If you want to apply for the card, you have to visit its official site and apply for the card as per the following important instructions:
How To Apply For Card:
- To get started with the services of the card, you have to visit the official site at the link www.76.com/cards-and-rewards through your web browser.
- As you browse the above link, a webpage will open where you will see an option of “Apply Now” for “76 DriveSavvy” card. Click on the orange button “Apply now” to proceed ahead.
- On the next page, select card “76 DriveSavvy” and press button “Continue” and then fill up the form by providing information.
- In this form you are required to first enter the first name, MI number, your last name, your suffix, your street address where you are living, Apt #, your zip code, name of city or name of state, Housing, your primary phone, the type of phone, alternative phone, phone type, email address with confirmation, your net income earned annually, employee identifier and click to continue button to move further.
- Finally, you have to follow the screen instruction to complete your application.
Benefit Of DriveSavvy Card:
On the approval of the application, you will be entitled to get DriveSavvy Card from the company that will give you a lot of benefits like you can get 10 cents on each gallon within the first 90 days from the receipt of the card.