The online website of the Hawaiian allows its consumers to make payments, check the recent balance and see transitions history. The consumers who are new will be able to obtain zero percent APR for fifteen months when they transfer the balance in first forty-five days when the account is open. They will get additional thirty-five thousand bonus miles as they expend thousands dollar within the ninety days. You can access your account by adding the username and password and enjoy the benefits associated with your card.
Set Of Directions To Sign Up Your Account:
- Firstly you are supposed to type the authorized URL link of the target website into the search bar.
- You can find the link to the website from here www.hawaiiancreditcard.com
- When you reach the homepage of the website then you have sign up your account if you are a new card member. Click on the tab of “Card member Login”
- Hit on the blue color icon of “Set up online access” to get your account created.
- A new window will be displayed on your monitor where you need to enter the required information.
- You have to type the last four digits of your SSN in the first blank.
- Add the date of birth with month, date and year into the next box.
- Enter your card account number into the specified space.
- Answer the questions about your citizenship and then click the option of “Continue”.
- Complete the process by following the instructions and get your account created.
- After account creation, you need to log in your account and get the desired services.
How Can I Check The Status Of My Online Application?
You have to enter your last name, last four digits of your SSN, email address and zip code in order to check the status of your application. After adding the details hit the tab of “check status” and get information regarding your application status.