In order to get the payment through Maryland unemployment insurance program, Mayland Ul Debit Card has been introduced especially for the people. Basically, Bank of America is the chief operator of this Debit Card program which helps the insurance company to carry out all the internal and external operation for its execution. The benefits of Debit Card are convenient and especially for those people who are unemployed in Maryland. If you want to use the benefit of Maryland Debit Card, it is not compulsory for you to create your online account at a bank, but you can access its benefits at any POS or ATMs. If your cash balance is finished in your card you would not be able to perform any transaction through ATMs.
Bank of America provides facility to its entire user to manage their credit or debit card accounts online. For this purpose are required to open an online account by going through the following steps:
Steps To Be Followed:
- To get started with this facility, visit the link Maryland UI Debit Card and access the webpage by using a web
- As you access its homepage, you have to click on “Sign In” button, you will be asked to enter a username or card number in the required field.
- If you have forgotten your username, click on link “Forgot username”. You will be asked enter email address and username will be sent at the given address.
- If you do not have a username, click on the link “Need Username”. You will be led to provide the card number and click to continue button.
- Next, you will be asked some important information for getting a username for further use to sign in process.
Point To Be Noted:
In case you are utilizing debit card issued by Bank of America and facing problem while making any cash transaction, you can call at 1-855-847-2029 for prompt assistance from customer service representatives.