The UPMC is the topmost health system which is giving the treatment and medical care to a lot of citizens every year. You can set up an address book via the exchange system of the website if you are working in the hospital. If you have an account then you can change your personal information at some stage. You can be in touch with the other workers with the help of this system. The process is much uncomplicated and takes only a few minutes.
Detailed Directions To Change Address Book Information:
- First of all, you are required to type the official URL link of the company into the search tab of the browser to access your account.
- Here you can obtain the website link mail.upmc.edu
- On the home page of the site, you will get an option which is indicated as “Change your exchange address book information” and you have to press on this option.
- When you hit option then login page displayed on your monitor where you need to type the user id in the given box.
- Insert the password into the next provided box and hit the button which is mentioned as “Login”.
- You have to check on the option of “Change your password”.
- You need to fill the form and verify your account information.
- You are required to type the id and old password into the provided fields.
- Generate a new password and rewrite it for confirmation and click on the button of “Ok”.
Your password and account name is the same as your signature. You are not allowed to show your password or account name to anybody. The company is responsible to protect your information from any other misuse. You have to call the help desk center of the website if you are facing any issue.