American Airlines is the main airline of US-headquartered in Texas. The Jetnet is the site which is used for the employees of the company to access their employment information. You will be able to login to your account to get the number of details such as HR records, flight services, 401K super saver and many more. Now it is easy to get all the information regarding your flight online without keeping any written material or going to the office. All you need to do is register your American Airlines account online and get the information from your home.
Entire Process To Register Your Account:
- In order to visit the website of the American Airlines, you are required to type in the provided URL link jetnet.aa.com into the address bar.
- When you reach the homepage of the site then you have to locate tab which is marked as “First time user”. Check this button to register your account.
- You are supposed to hit the tab of “Register now”. When you click on this link you will be advised to give some information.
- You must insert the contractor number in the provided space. You need to add the employee number if you do not have contractor number.
- After providing the number you are required to click on the tab which is stated as “Submit”.
- You need to build a unique password and username in the given fields and press the tab of “Continue”.
- In the next step choose a security question and answer it and click on the tab of “Finish” to do with your process.
Sign In Benefits:
You can easily access your account online and will be able to get information regarding your pay, deductions, schedules and more. For this purpose, you have to go to your employee sign in page and get information about flights timings, date and more.