Citizen Bank is the well-known financial institution which is considered as one of the largest and oldest nationwide financial group having a total worth of asset portfolio up to $158.6 assets in the latest financial report of 30th September 2018. Its broad spectrum services are considered as the symbol of promise and commitment. It is providing its best quality products and services in the sector of commercial banking, consumer banking, institutional sales, large corporations, middle market companies, individual and small business. Citizen bank has a quality of listening to the problems of their customers very closely and find out the solution as per their range and demand. If you are going to get the consumer banking services then there are a lot of services like installation of 2900 ATMs in all places, customer contact center for 24/7, online banking, mobile banking and many more. It is also providing services in commercial banking in the broader range.
If you are already a customer of citizen bank and want to get its online banking services, then you have to create an online account with its official site as per the following guidelines:
How To Enroll In Online Banking:
- To get started with online banking services, you have to visit the given link www.citizensbankonline.com and access its main site by using internet browsing facility.
- As you come to the main site, you will see a login portal through which you can get login access by providing online user ID and password.
- If you are first time visiting, then click on the nearby link “Enroll Now” and starting enrolling for an online banking account.
- On the next page, you have to select an appropriate option for which you are going to enroll in online banking services, i.e “Personal” or “Small Business” and then select one of the right options from by clicking on radio button and click on “Continue” button.
- On the next page, you have to follow the screen instruction for completion of the enrollment
It is pertinent to mention here that there are total 5 steps for getting enrollment for an online banking account. You have to complete each step carefully by providing correct information in the respective field. Provision of wrong information means you will not be allowed to use your account online.